Fishing and traveling with the «Taimen» club
The fishing club "Taimen" is a public association for people who fan of the fishing. The club actively develops sport fishing and the fishing just for joy.
We`ll help you to organize an unforgettable holiday away from the hustle and bustle of cities. During the fishing tour, you can immerse yourself in the real conditions of wildlife, enjoy the beauty of the unique and amazing Siberian taiga.
Fishing in the Turukhansky district of the Krasnoyarsk region is famous for its fishing trophies. There is the main trophy in the Siberian rivers - hucho. Trophy fishing will give you a lot of impressions and pleasant memories for many years.
During the rafting on the rivers of Siberia, you will be surrounded by the beauty of the rich northern nature, untouched by the human.
There`ll be a guide who has experience hunting wild animals and knowing promising fishing locations to guarantee security and organization of the alloy for members of the group.
On the fishing tour group members will be provided with everything necessary for a comfortable stay on vacation.
Our Fishing Club is carried out only on the basis of the "catch-and-free". The exception is the only fish, who gets wounds during a fatigue process. Of such fish will be cooked traditional northern dishes and even true gourmets will like it!
Vacation in Club "Taimen" is based on the rational use of natural resources. We are interested in conservation the fragile harmony between human and nature.
All participants fishing rafting should listen carefully to the recommendations of the guide and follow the safety rules. It is very important for personal safety.
Turukhansky district has many wealthy, beautiful and interesting fishing rivers. There are Taiga rivers with clear water and amazing scenery, mountain and plain. The surroundings of the river are rich in wild animals, berries and mushrooms.
It`s too hard to get to the river's upper on an ordinary motorboat. Such inaccessibility of the area preserves the pristine beauty of nature.
On the rivers` banks you can see the huts of local hunter fishermen. You will have the opportunity to visit some of them and get acquainted with the hunting life.
A wide variety of fish can surprise even experienced fishermen. The main objects of fishing are pike, perch, burbot, lenok, grayling, whitefish and taimen of impressive sizes. We`re sure that such great fishing will be successful and you remember this adventure for a long time!
How you can get here
First you need to fly by air to Krasnoyarsk. Then you need to reach our base in Vereshagino village in two ways:
1. In the period from June to October on a comfortable steam-ship with cabins of different class. There are:
- First class double cabins with a sink and a window on the main deck;
- The second class is a four-seater, a window on the deck, a sink;
- The third class - there is a double in the hold and four-seater with a window on the deck, there are no sinks there;
- Lux and semilux cabins. Each cabin has an outlet. The steam-ship has a shower, a restaurant, a bar, a buffet. The ship makes short stops in the settlements where you can buy food, drinks and souvenirs! If necessary, we assist in the purchase and booking of tickets. In Vereshchagino village, the steam-ship arrives on the third day for lunch.
2. To fly by plane to Turukhansk (flight time about 2 hours 40 minutes) and then on the passenger speed boat CS 700 Express to get to Vereschagino (the journey time is about 5 hours), where you can change seats on the airboat.
Upon arrival at our base, you will have lunch, an agreement of the route and transfer by high-speed airboat to the river's upper, from where fishing begins.
At first glance the route may seem complicated and tedious. In fact, it is not. All docking and relocations are selected for optimal solutions. You just need to write to us on the mail or call the phone and inform us about a convenient time for your vacation with us and we will pick up different and the best variants of routes and offer them to you. After the optimal variant is found and agreed upon, we assist in booking and buying tickets, if necessary, hotels and taxis.
Accommodation and services
Accommodation. Our base is a camp, which is located on the bank of the river by fishermen under the guidance of a guide. Modern tents are easy to install and quite comfortable to use. There are single and double tents with a lobby , also have tent-bath and tent for the kitchen. During bad weather, the group could stay in hunting houses, which are often located on coast of the rivers.
Nutrition. While rafting its participants are given three meals per day with a serving of freshly prepared hot dishes. There will also be snacks at the request of the group.
About services. There`ll be an experienced guide who has experience hunting wild beasts and knowing promising fishing locations to guarantee security and organization of the alloy for members of the group. The responsibilities of the guide include knowledge of rules and maintenance for alloy. All guides have skills in handling weapons, necessary documents and certificates and they served in the military forces of the Russian Federation.
The minimum duration of the tour is 6 days. The cost of the tour can vary in both large and small side, depending on the increase or decrease of tour days, increase of participants in the rafting, and the provision of additional services. The final cost is discussed individually with each group. In the table you can see prices for a six-day fishing tour per person.
The tour price includes:
- Assistance in buying, booking a round trip tickets to Vereshchagino
- Transfer dock-airport and airport-dock (Turukhansk)
- 6 days of fishing
- Three meals per day, snacks (without alcoholic beverages)
- Lease of airboats
- Lease of equipment (tents, sleeping bags, tourist rugs, PVC boats, dyerbergs, life jackets, campfire and kitchen equipment, VHF radio set)
- Accompany the group by guides
The tour price does not include:
- Payment of transportation expenses to Vereshagino village (air tickets, boat tickets)
- Payment for hotel accommodation
- Rental of fishing gear and fishing lures
- Alcoholic beverages, cigarettes
Brief description of the tour program
Day 1 - Meeting in Turukhansk, transfer to the pier of the river Yenisei. Landing on the boat KS 700 and transfer to the mouth of the river Fatyanikha, transfer by the airboats to the base camp.
Day 2 - Fishing with a rise on the river
Day 3 - Fishing by radial trips
Day 4 - Fishing by radial trips
Day 5 - Fishing by radial trips
Day 6 - Fishing with rafting to the base camp
Day 7 - Transfer to Turukhansk
* * The tour program can be changed by the decision of the organizers because of the situation on the rivers and weather conditions.
We provide licenses for fishing, which are issued by guides!
Insurance against ticks is not necessary, because we do not have them!
We provide full accompaniment of the group during the whole rest.
If your group does not have participants speaking Russian, then we help in the search for an interpreter, but you need to inform about this fact in advance.